This is a virtual event for counsellors and therapists.
Speaker: Donna Forster, MSW, PhD, RSW
Date: June 13th, 2022
Time: 3:00pm – 4:30pm
Cost: $50 (to be invoiced)
Donna is a retired executive director, grant writer, community developer and consultant. She has over 20 years of experience of grant writing experience in various capacities, including a family service agency.
Why should I attend?
This webinar is designed to build capacity for grant writing. It will introduce participants to strategies and skills to increase comfort and confidence in writing grants.
What are the goals for this workshop?
- Increase understanding of why an agency needs to be strategic with grant writing
- To clarify and define long and short-term grant writing strategies
- Increase familiarity with marketing and business elements
- To introduce participants to narrative elements
- To introduce participants to a 3-stage model